Bleaching and BlendingInline Control
Monitoring color inline using optek photometers enables precise, real-time control of color dosing, color removal, color quality or color avoidance.
Typically, process color measurements are made by taking samples from the process piping and analyzing them in a lab either visually or using a laboratory analyzer. optek colorimeters can immediately detect color changes in process liquids directly in the pipeline.
Typical Applications:Edible Oil:
- Control of bleaching process / bleach dosing / control of filter breakthrough
- Dosing control of caramel color, annatto or tumeric
- Decolorization of sugar, monitoring of the fine liquor, ICUMSA/RBU color measurement
- Precise juice color monitoring
- Real-time measurements / less need for lab analysis
- Consistent product quality
- Measurement wavelengths and optical path lengths selected to match process requirements
- Immediate feedback on process changes
optek AF26-VB-PV Dual Channel Absorption Sensor with Calibration Adapter
Get in Touch with optek
If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.